viernes, 13 de julio de 2012


1.       Cecilia: Hello!!
2.       Treeizy:  Hi Cecilia!! How are you doing today my friend?
3.       Cecilia: Oh, very very good thank you. Today is one day very nice for me.
4.       Treeizy: Why?
5.       Cecilia: Because it is a beautiful day to rest and because I am excited about the trip to London.
6.       Treeizy: Are you going to go to London to see the opening of the Olympic Games?
7.       Cecilia: Yes, of course.
8.       Cecilia: You would like to go to London with me?
9.       Treeizy: Sure, it would be wonderful.
10.   Cecilia: Will be very fun to go together.
11.   Treeizy: The opening of the Olympic Games in London will be as amazing as that of China four years ago.
12.   Cecilia: London is as big as China and also has many beautiful places we could visit.
13.   Treeizy: I am going to take pictures of all the places i will visit.
14.   Cecilia: And I'm going to buy gifts for my family and friends.
15.   Treeizy: What a good idea!!! Oh, when you buy the tickets? We should buy them before the first week of August.
16.   Cecilia: You are right. Could you go with me for tickets tomorrow?
17.   Treeizy: Yes of course, what time?
18.   Cecilia: At four o'clock because i am going to work for morning. You agree?
19.   Treeizy: I feel good. Where we would see?
20.   Cecilia: See you in Puebla.
21.   Treeizy: Good afternoon.
22.   Cecilia: Good afternoon.
23.   Treeizy: I could help.
24.   Cecilia: If, of course.
Could show different travel packages you have for the Olympic games?
25.   Treeizy: We have three packages, the first has first-class tickets to two Olympic games events; the second has tickets for the inauguration,  but would travel in second class; the third includes tickets to the closing of the Olympic games and reservations for a good restaurant.
 What do you think?
26.   Cecilia: I think the package 1 is as good as the package 3. But the package 2 is better than before.
27.   Treeizy: What would you like?
28.   Cecilia: The package 2, which is which I want.
29.   Treeizy: Haw many tickets do you want?
30.   Cecilia: I want two tickets for July 20.
31.   Treeizy: OK, your tickets are for the July 20 on flight eighty-four at 2 pm. You must arrive two hours in advance, for the record. Could help in anything else?
32.   Cecilia: No that is it for now.
33.   Treeizy: Thanks for visiting, have a nice day.
34.   Cecilia: Good bye!!.                                                                                      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario