Cecilia: Hi Treeizy!!!.
T: How are
you doing today my friend?
C: Fine
thanks. What about you?
T: I´m very
very good.
C: Why?
T: Because
my cousin come to visit for, few days
and do many fun things.
C: oh, that
very exciting.
T: oh, yes!
But not to do first.
C: you
should take them to movies or go to the park.
T: This is
wonderful, thank you very much and, what were you doing before my arrival?
C: I was
watching the new clothing catalog spring-summer trance.
T: Oh that’s
interesting, I could see.
C: Sure you
could choose something nice for your cousins.
T: I hope
C: What do
you think that red blouse or jeans these blacks?
T: But are
very expensive and I do not like the color red. I like this brown dress for my
cousin.
C: you have to choose more things to your other cousins.
T: for my cousin Luis this brown jacket and this belt. Do you think that
you like?
C: I thing you would more like the blue jacket.
T: You have reason; I should buy the brown dress, the blue jacket and
belt.
C: Then tomorrow we´ll buy the clothes.
T: Does you buy something in the mall.
C: So, I thing buying only one pair of white shoes for my green dress.
T: Ok what time we will? And where do we see?
C: at here o´clock in the square xicotencatl.
T: ok, I have to go it is too late for my class.
C: ok, see you tomorrow.
T: good bye.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario