I was born in
the Zacatelco city of Tlaxcala the central part of Mexico in 1993. At that time
Linux began its distribution.
I am medium height
and I have black eyes and hair. My hair is long and curly. My mother say tan I
have a Stone face but my father says than he loves to his little daughter with stone
face. I think than I am very pretty and a sociable person. I love pets, I have
a dog and I had a turtle but one my turtle died and then I was very sad and I
decided not buy more pets.
My family is my
mother, father and brother. Mom is very beautiful and young. My dad is handsome
and my brother too. They are very funny and I very happy when I am whit them.
My mother was born in Veracruz, all the years
we visited to my grandmother. I hated wet weather but I loved the green place,
lush vegetation, enjoyment of the senses. In Veracruz I met mother’s family; It
was very interesting to recognize facial features in other faces. The life in
Veracruz is very different but when I was a child I always enjoyed visiting
this place.
When I was two
years old, i learned to speak and at the same time i learned to walk. In 1998 studied
the kindergarten but I didn’t learn to read however I had a lot of friends.
In 1999 I
started the primary school and i finished in 2005. During the primary school i
leaned to read and write. I enjoyed knowing the first time the books. I loved
dreaming the stories about the books. Then when I was 11 years old, I had my
bike and I drove and I had my first accident.
When I was 12
years old, I started the secondary school in Xicothzinco. The school I had the opportunity to follow
knowing the other books and a lot of friends. I developed different activities
like sports, poetry and drawing. At age fourteen i had my first boyfriend.
After i started the Hig School in 2008 i became a good student. I loved learning
all the things. The high school was an experience very funny. I learned so
much. The teachers were very strict and sometimes I didn’t have any rest, but
it was a challenge. Finally, in the University I love all the class but the
English is very difficult for me.
ni tanto, se te entiende muy bien
ResponderEliminar