martes, 4 de octubre de 2011


Itze: Good mornig!My name is  Itzel. I from Germany but my nacionality is Russian. I am english teacher, I am 25 years old, Lets get star ok,  could you introduce us?
Cecilia: Hello, my name is Cecilia I am from Spain my nacionality is Spanish, I am 19 years old, thanks.
Itzel: Ok thank you very much! could you  introduce?
Claudia: Hi! my name is Claudia. I am from is Mexico my nacionality is mexican. I am 18 years old. thank a lot.
Itzel: Oh...! that's good so, about  you?
Roberto: Ok... Hi! my name is Roberto. I am 19 years old, my nacionality is Russian. I am from  Russia.
Itzel: Ok now we are  going to talk abaut  family. How abaut your family Claudia?
Claudia: my family  is small and very happy, my mother is medium height, very slim, she has brow hair, shes very intelligent, my sister is tall  and curly hair, shes love to go to have shoping, my aunt is beautiful, she have straigh hair and medium  height.
Roberto: my family is very big, my parent's they have many things in common, they're  smalls, working  and gray hair people, mys sisters are diferrent, the first is plum and the second  is slim girls but have brow eyes.
Cecilia: My family is wonderful, my father is  medium heigh with moustache and very elegant, my mother is beatuful is cute, average build and my brother is strong, told and handsome.
Claudia: What abaut  you teacher?
Itzel: Oh... My family is small. I have one son, his name is Santiago, is very xtream, he's proud, my hussband is lucky and enterprising and charming man. My mother in low is witch...Ok boys finish the classmate, my     e-mail is itze@hotmail.com my cel number is 55512345 and my address is allende street # 32 ok see you later.
Claudia/Cecilia/Roberto: Bye Bye..
Claudia: could you give me your facebook?
Cecilia: Yes, is cecy_moon, ok, what your cell number?
Claudia: Yes is 55583210 and what's your?
Cecilia: Is 555583653 and what is you facebook Roberto?
Roberto: My facebook is roberto lg, my cell number iis 555384558 and my address is peru Av.# 5 ok. Bye Claudia, see you later Cecilia.
Claudia: Bye bye  to everybody.
Cecilia: see you tomorrow 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario